Thursday 8 July 2021

The story of the Lorax

This week in reading we have focusing on a story called The Lorax.
The Lorax is about a man called the Once-ler and a short,bushy bearded,furry creature called a Lorax.
The main idea of the story is to not hurt nature because you are destroying everything.Also do not be greedy.
There is some trees called truffula trees that the Once-ler kept cuting down.
The tasks are...
1.make you own truffula tree.
2.Once-ler letter.
3.how the factory hurt the air,land and water.
4.rewind your learing.
5.inside out of the Lorax
Here one of mine.

I think the environment is important because without it we would not have food/water.
how would you describe the Lorax?

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post